Sunday, October 03, 2010

Well baby...are you going to introduce yourself?

So today is the estimated due date of my third baby. My first was a couple of weeks early but that was because I had complications. My second little one was 4 days late. So it is anyones guess what this one will decide to do. ;) I've been getting some mild contractions for the last couple of days, but they definitely aren't progressing at all. Hmmmm...I really, really can't wait to meet this little one, but part of me is like "that is fine, you just come out whenever your ready, I'll be waiting with open arms." After all, at this point I'm still sleeping through the night just fine, I haven't had the issue as some women have with having to get up to use the bathroom 10 times during the night! And baby is pretty quite at night, wonder if that is an indication of how well she sleeps once she does decide to make her grand appearance!